“Maybe life isn’t about avoiding the bruises. Maybe it’s about collecting the scars to prove we showed up!” – Catherine Constantinides
It’s 12 : 33 PM on day 2174 of my journey towards independence and I managed to pray, have breakfast, read Zechariah 2:11, learn one new thing – The colour of the tongue is best described as black, blue or purple with a pink base/back. It is generally assumed that the front part of the tongue has such dark colouration to protect it during frequent sun exposure while eating and prevent the tongue from getting sunburned. – and work on my 25 Smiles Campaign – raised $7 475 only $5 025 more to raise to reach my second goal of raising $12 500 for Smile Train before Jan 10 2017 (SO SO SO GRATEFUL to everyone who has supported this campaign so far ) .
Today is Catherine Constantinides’s birthday and because she is my first and last forever and always superhero I wrote down 10 things that I love about her. Take a look:
10 Things I love about Catherine Constantinides
- She’s the most humble person anyone will ever meet
- She has more courage in her one pinky than most of us have in our whole body.
- She works really, really, really hard
- She does everything she does with passion and purpose.
- She’s a great mom, daughter, sister and friend
- She strives every day to be a better version of herself
- She lives to serve the planet and its people
- She’s very kind
- She lifts others as she climbs
- She’s always selfie-ready LOL 🙂
Happy Birthday again superhero – I’m glad every day that you were born I hope you live to be 100 at least 🙂
Everyone check out the great work that Catherine and her team do at Miss Earth South Africa www.missearthsa.co.za/